Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER BOY!




Friday we finally got to get an ultrasound and I was surprised to find that it was another boy! We are so excited. We have such a fun and cute little boy already that adding another one to the family is just going to be double the fun! During the ultrasound he kept moving and I asked the technition if all babies were squirmy during the ultrasound and he said 'all babies are active but this one is extra active' so that just told me not to expect a break! My sister in law asked if he looks like anyone yet and I think that the profile does look like Luke, but we will have to see!

Oh and he is nameless.....its weird because Luke had a name way before I ever got pregnant and we thought we had a name picked out before the ultrasound but now Caleb doesn't know if he likes it or not. Even though I have come up with about 10 names that I like Caleb still says 'Jimmy', so I have decided that I won't push him and I will just name the baby what I want! Ha ha, thats going to work!

2 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

Congratulations! I love having two boys in a row! They are such good friends (most of the time). Kenton used to love to play outside no matter what, but now he'll only play outside when Kardon is out there with him. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Devin and Melinda said...

Oh...and good luck on finding the right name. With Kenton and Kardon we knew quite a while in advance, but with Kindsey..it took a lot longer. We were in the hospital and it was like...so what did we decide on? It fits her though thank goodness!