Monday, June 15, 2009

moving out

So Caleb left yesterday to start a new job in Phoenix, it was sad. But what was funny is this
notice the bow strapped on too...lol
I used to joke that I was a single mom because with 12 hour shift work Caleb wasn't home much, so I think I should have not joked about it because now I AM a single mom! I was actually told that I am being dumped by the elders quorm in our ward and am now the property of the High Priests as a single women/widow! LOL
Anyway, so now the little boys and I are just hanging out...i really with our house would sell! Its the cheapest on the market right now (even mobil home are listed for more than my house, weird)....so anyway please pray for us to sell this beast!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry :o(. That must be hard. Hopefully the time will go fast and you will be able to sell your house quickly. I will pray for you :o)