Sunday, December 13, 2009

A 4 year old in the house!

4 years ago as of about 4:27 this morning, our sweet lukey was born! He was as stuborn then as he is now! He is a ball of fire and we can't imagine our lives without him! He is such a sweet boy, full of imagination and very spirited. I can't believe he is 4 already, it seems like it went by too fast, soon he will be going to school and making friends and I will just be his mom, not his best bud anymore ( i hope it never happens but I'm preparing myself!)

For lukes birthday cake has been telling me for about a month that he wanted a red dinosaur cake, so I did my best and I think it turned out alright, but I didn't get a good picture of it. And for his birthday dinner he wanted Steak and potatoes with little trees (brocoli).

Happy Birthday to my Sweet, loving Lukey!

No comments: