Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bikers Soar for Wildlife

This year the bike run was on Valentines day and we were lucky enough to be able to make the trip to the valley so Caleb could make the run! He has been able to ride all but the first year but we still attended, he just didn't have a bike! It is a lot of fun, and One day, I would really like to make the run with him, It is just hard because we have 2 boys and it is on a sunday so thats alot of work for someone! Anyway, they had a blast it was 80 degrees and BEAUTIFUL!



getting ready to leave the house....boys wanted to go too!



Caleb and his Dad

My Valentine and me, this was our valentines date apparently
One of the vendors was nice enough to give Ryan one of her balloons, it kept him busy for quite a while until he laid it on the rocks and laid on top of it and it poped!

Ryan and his Cousin Abby, cute little girl!
I was such a slacker with the camera this trip, I got to go clear over to queen creek to visit a friend it was so much fun to get to see her and her sweet kiddos who we haven't seen since last year when we came for the bike run!
I should probably stop doing that because it makes me miss her so much after I leave!

No comments: