Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lukey turned 5!

I can't believe it has been 5 years! The time has flown by! Luke is such a sweet, loving, tender hearted little boy and he brings so much spice to our days! (one day he told me while we were driving in Snowflake, that he just saw a hooker. I was a little concerned until I figured out that a hooker is kinda like Mater, a tow truck with a hook on it...i was relieved!)

Somethings we did for Lukes birthday while in the valley:

got to play on neighbors tractor, he even started it and let them control the throttle


I have no idea why this picture won't turn the right way.

Had a birthday party with his Cate cousins


Really excited that Leslie made him a how to tame your dragon cake!

Daddy's kind of party favors!


I didn't know when I bought it but moon sand is MESSY! but fun!


Luke really thought that the first morning he woke up 5 years old he could go to school (kindergarten)! Poor kiddo...has to wait a few months, good thing he has pre-school to keep him busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.