Thursday, June 19, 2008

HELP!

Ok we are planing to bless Ryan over the 4th of July weekend, and I can not find him an outfit! I don't want a white one. Luke was blessed in a little suit that was given to me at my shower (thanks Melinda!) and I can not, for the life of me, find another one! This may sound dumb, but I want each boy to have their own blessing clothes....maybe they will want to bless their little boys in the outfits they were blessed in....maybe they will think its dumb but I don't care!

Anyway, so if anyone knows where I can look I would really appreciate it! I just have such limited resources here! I have looked everywhere I can think of online and can't get anywhere. Ryan is just so tiny it has to be 0-3 month. I would so appreciate it if anyone had any ideas! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know of a place down here in the valley. I got a really cute suit for McKay and wasn't expensive. If you would be able to get one from over here in time, let me know. I need to find the name of the place but I know where it is.

Jennifer said...

Haha! Yes, we chewed a LOT gum after that :o)
Ok, the place is called Crismon's Baby Boutique
1455 E. University Drive
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480) 969-0462
I hope they are still there. You might want to call. Anyway, they had TONS of choices when I went. I hope this helps :o)
If that doesn't work, you can always try the distribution center by the temple. They don't have tons of choices but they have SOME stuff. Good luck!

Zonnie said...

Hey Audra..after you find an outfit check out my blog...I have tagged you on it. You are more of a pro at this blogging stuff than I am so I am assuming you know what to do! I am coming up for the 4th if you need me to bring anything up for you let me know!

Aunt Bec said...

Hey did you find a blessing outfit yet? Let me know - we have tons of places up here(since this is the baby capital of the world) I don't have much going on this week, so I can go look with my cell phone and send you pics if you need me to. Let me know! Would love to help any way I can.