Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things just got Crazier at the Cate house!

Ryan Blaine Cate made his grand enternance in to the world Tuesday morning. He was born at 7:52 am and was 7 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. He looks just like his big brother but has black hair! He is such a good baby and is so loved already by not only Caleb and I but also by his big brother! We were able to come home the day after he was born instead of the normal 48 hours that is the norm for c-sections. Thank goodness! It is so nice to just get home and get life going again!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything went well. Have fun with two :o). It's not as bad as they say.

Zonnie said...

Audra! It's been too long! I will be up there during the 4th and we HAVE to get together!! CONGRATS!! We are so jealous! I want another one soooo bad! I am so happy for you. We were up at the hospital on Sunday night to see Terry & Heather's baby & Blair said he thought he saw you in the waiting room...I'm guessing it wasn't you. He said to tell you that you have a twin if it wasn't you! ha! ha! I can't wait to see your new cutie and to catch up on life! Love ya!