Thursday, July 10, 2008

A couple of new pictures


So I am a proud momma and I love to take pictures of my boys, they are so cute and silly I just can't help it! Ryan went to the doctor yesterday and he 5 weeks old and almost 11 pounds and he has grown 2 inches! Now he is as long as Luke was when he was born! He sure is a good baby and he is really trying to smile at me, I love it!I'm not sure why my bed is the favorite place for everyone in my house to sleep....I sure wish there was room for me! It seems like these 2 can sense when Caleb leaves for work in the morning cause about 5 minutes after I climb back into bed I have company! I guess I should feel lucky that my babies want to snuggle with me....right?


I had to post this video, its just funny. You really can't hear anything but its so cute how Luke tries to do exactly what Caleb does. Check out how Luke sits in this swing. The rope is there so the twins don't fall backwards but apparently Luke is worried about falling forward!


1 comment:

Zonnie said...

If you find the cure for keeping kids out of your bed let me know...I too am plagued with the disease!