Monday, February 23, 2009

Nephi vs. Peter Pan?







So last night I was reading Luke some stories out of his Book of Mormon picture book and we read the story about his brothers tieing him up and the Liahona not working and then we got to the end of the story and Luke tells me that the last picture is of Captain Hooks ship and he told me that the Liahona was a bomb Captain Hook sent to Peter Pan and its gonna blow the ship up cause they didn't listen to Heavenly Father! Oh boy, do we have some work to do over the next 16 years!

Its so funny how the stories play out in a little boys mind. I am always wondering what he is going to say next! I can only imagine what Sunbeams is like!

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

Kids say the darndest things sometimes. That is really funny. Thanks for making me laugh!