Friday, July 10, 2009

random boy-ness at our house!

Ryan offically loves horses,
and hats, any hat will do

I think........
its going to.........


runin the family!
(don't you love calebs hat? its really lukes bob the builder hat. I guess daddy misses his orange hard hat from the papermill)
Luke learned how to ride with no training wheels! I can't believe it! 3 year olds shouldn't have training wheels taken off! But his cousins do and he had been trying to ride their bikes so we took him to the park and now, I can't ever find him!!
(unless the bike is tied to the tree...hee hee hee)


Ryan likes bikes too

and mud....100% boy, just like his brother








1 comment:

Anne said...

Audra -

I found your blog from our Snowflake Lobos website and wanted to take the opportunity to catch up on you and your family! You all look very happy and I love the crazy pictures of your 2 boys...they look great in cowboy hats. So, you are living in Snowflake (I miss our hometown so much) but it sounds like you might be moving down to the valley. I'm sorry about your husbands job and you being a single mom for now. I wish you luck - it's not easy being a mom, but worth it. I am also doing well and I sent you a quick e-mail with the latest news of our baby boy. I also sent an invite to our private family blog. Let me know if you have any problems getting onto it. It was really great to see what you have been up to! Take care.

Anne Aragón (Hansen)