Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flavor of the Day


Ok this is so gross, it makes me gag (almost) to even post this but it was too funny not to! Luke usually begs for scrambled eggs ever morning, and I HATE eggs, so i try to get him to want pancakes, so lately he has been asking for pancakes. If I don't make syrup to go on them we usually just eat them with peach jelly (homemade of course), well this morning Luke wanted ketchup on his pancake! I thought maybe he just thought the jelly was called ketchup but no, he went and got the ketchup out of the fridge and threw a fit until I gave in and put it on his pancake! And to make it even worse, he asked for another one! With ketchup! My brother always tells me, 'don't knock it til you try it' this is just one of those things I can not bring myself to try. Gross.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

EWWWW!! Totally something a kid would do! Really though, your brother is right. You shouldn't knock it till you try it ;o)