Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Becca

Almost a month ago!

8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
Haven't had t.v. for about a year now...but we liked to watch:
2 and a half men
the office
martha (i can't stand her but she has cute crafts once in a while)
ok, thats not 8 but i can't think of any more!

8 places I love to eat:
Olive Garden
Trappers
Mr. Goodcents
Pizza factory
The Pasta house
my moms house!
Branding Iron
and the new bagel shop by the movie theater in pinetop...can't remember the name but holy cow, bagel sandwiches are the best!

8 things that happened yesterday:
made breakfast
went to the store
went to pick up calebs latest deer hide
made lunch
put luke down for nap
got caleb off to work
played warcraft
took the boys over to my moms for dinner with my grandma flake

8 things I look forward to:
Well right now, I am trying to enjoy every minute of my little boys being little, i am learning that they grow up too fast!
But the one thing I DO look forward to is Having stability! This crap happening at the paper mill and not knowing if we will have a job, not knowing when we will loose insurance, when we will move, will we sell our house........thats about it....lol

8 things I love about fall:
hello! Its fall! whats not to love!
My birthday
cool weather
the beautiful colored leaves
pumpkins
canning food from the garden
peaches
being able to use my oven with out suffering a heat stroke
the smell in the air

8 things on my wish list:
Selling my house
Getting my schooling done
Caleb becoming a journeyman pipe fitter
moving back to snowflake (i haven't even left yet!)
building my dream home
millions of dollars
happiness for my boys
world peace :)

No comments: