Friday, October 17, 2008

Unemployment: Day 2

Me and my biggest boy

Caleb has a deer hunt in a couple of weeks so he took Luke and I out with him to sight his guns in. It was fun, Luke is a typical little boy and loves guns! Caleb would let him pull the trigger and he was so excited! Caleb can't wait until Luke and Ryan are old enough to start doing youth hunts, that will really be exciting!I don't know why we put these on him, he doesn't hear anything anyway!

My handsome hubbby

Shooting MY gun (funny story with that...caleb bought it for me for my birthday one year)
He put his own glasses on

Luke loved this .22, he could easily pull the trigger and he loved it!My turn!

We set up the clay targets and Luke was helping, he laied them flat and we couldn't see them! What a helper!Luke got a little bored while Caleb sighted his hunting rifles in


No comments: