Friday, March 27, 2009

Asthma?!?!

Ryan started coughing the other day and it wasn't getting any better so I took him in to see our doctor. Well, after listening to his lungs he told me he could hear weezing....Luke had RSV at 4 weeks old so let me tell you, this 'weezing' is no friend of ours! BUT, Ryan does not have RSV, he might have asthma! So now he is on the nebulizer and albuteral, if it lasts for very long they will diagnose him with asthma, but he is so young that it is almost guaranteed that he will grow out of it. But its still no fun! He HATED it when we gave him the first treatment, but, when they cry they are taking deeper breaths so its all good :)

He thinks it is a chew toy

We should have gotten a sucker flavored one, that would have made him like it more


He won't spit his pacifier out to eat a cracker or drink a sippy cup so I thought he would be safe with a sucker.....he figured it out and then put his pacifier back in.....silly boy!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Emily's little girl has to do the same thing and she has one that's a pacifier. You should ask about it. It might help :o)

Couple of Hunt's said...

Well I am happy to read that he is ok. And thank you for the pic comments!! I hope that they liked them as well I haven't heard. How are you guys doin way over there?? HEHE