Sunday, March 22, 2009

Luke Days, Luke AFB

I thought this sign was awesome, I want it to hang on my fence...lol

Friday afternoon we went over to my cousins house and she said 'hey luke, are you going to Luke Days?' And Caleb said 'oh is that this weekend, we should go'.......so long story short, 2 hours later we were packed and on the road!

We sat in traffic for 2 hours after getting off the 101 and then paid $10 to park (luckily admission was free, lol) and a freakin long walk/wait to get diaper bag and stroller checked then we were ready to roll! Luckily while we were waiting we were able to watch a B22 do its tricks, we kept showing Luke where it was in the sky and all he cared about was the soldier with the gun and the cactus....he is sheltered this i know...lol.








This is about the only view of Caleb we had for the whole day




Caleb and Luke by Calebs favorite war plane....EVER




The dome on top of this is freakin NUTS! It would scare the crap out of us if we knew all it could do, I just heard a little bit and its crazy!




Luke loved the planes, he wanted to go fly it




There were tons of old planes on display



Luke wanted his picture taken in front of every plane that they had, there had to be 100 of them














1 comment:

Hanie said...

Hey Audra! How's it going? I love Luke Days at luke AFB!! I'm sad I missed it this year. It is amazing to see all those aircrafts isn't it!