Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Better Watch What I Say!


My sweet Luke! I got him out of the bath today and told him as I was combing his hair that we needed to call Lindy, (my neighbor who does an awesome job cutting our hair) to get his hair cut. Well not 10 minutes later Luke came into me and started jabbering at me and before I could break it down and translate what was being said, I turned to look at him and instantly knew what had happened. He had gotten the scissors off of the quilt I was making and cut his hair! I didn't know what to do, I wanted to laugh so I sent him in to see Caleb and tell him what happened,
and then I hear Caleb break out laughing!
So much for support! It was pretty funny. I guess my little boy is
getting his first buzz! I was just saying last night,
that the things that make me want to beat him, are the things
that make me love him so much!
I guess you just have to be a Mom!
Here are before and after pictures.

1 comment: