Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Piano Man......er...um...Boy

Luke loves my piano and he loves to sing. He will sit next to me on the piano bench when I sit down to play and he will just hum or sing little jibberish. Last night this is what I walked into..........



Sure it isn't 'great balls of fire' but hey, he has to start somewhere, and what better than to sing fox in socks! I hope he keeps his love of music because I love to hear him sing and someday I am sure he will be a master on the piano!

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

Hey Audra -

Its Becca Penrod - How are you doing lady? I love your blog. I was so exited to find it. I haven't talked to you in forever. Where are you living now? My mom said she saw you, but that was months ago. Are you still quilting? I can't belive your little guy is two now. It is crazy how fast time flies. He sure is a cutie though. What else is new with you? Expecting number 2! Congratulations - that is great! Well I would love to hear from you sometime, It would be fun to catch up. Drop me a line if you get some time. Hope all is well with you.

Couple of Hunt's said...

HAHA I caught Trevor doing the same thing the other day at my Aunt;s house, it is so funny cause I tell him, Will you sing me a song and he sings to me I LOVE IT!!!! Oh by the way, TAG, Read my blog.