Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Tiana

Tag! How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...

Joys
1- My husband
2- My son (s)
3- Naps, for me and Luke

Fears
1- Call me a worry wart, but I am so afraid of Caleb getting in a wreck driving home from work after working nights. I wake up about the time his relief should be at work and I fall back to sleep when I hear him drive in the drive way....weird, I know.
2- This probably goes with #1, but loosing Caleb or Luke. Ok again, I am weird, but I hate it when both of them leave together. I mean I love that they are spending time together, but like father and sons outing stressed me out to no end!
3- Heights.....hate them. My dad says its because I am so short, whatever.


Goals (In no particular order)
1-Have no debt (except house)
2-Build my dream home
3- Raise my boys to be strong, righteous, honorable men

Obsessions/Collections
1- I love to buy Luke clothes. Shirts mostly, who said boys aren't fun to shop for?
2- Taking pictures of my family
3- My family, I love them and I really just can't get enough of them!

Random Facts
1- If Caleb is home at night, I have to be on the right side of the bed, if he falls asleep before I get in there, I will wake him up and tell him to move. Rude I know.
2-I can not sleep with my head covered, one night when luke was a baby I was sooooo tired and the sun was in my eyes, and I actually pulled the blanket over my face and Caleb woke up and ripped it off and shook me to ask if I was ok....lol.
3 - You are gonna get a kick out of this one.......But I sell Mary Kay products! I have only been doing it for a couple of months but I really do! So if anyone wants a free facial....I'm your gal, give me a call! lol


Ok now I am supposed to tag someone....but I don't know who to tag, so if you are reading this and you want to be tagged.....TAG!

No comments: