Monday, April 28, 2008

Slowly but surely, the clock is still ticking!

Yeah! I am 34 weeks now! Some days it seems like I have been and will be pregnant forever, but then there are days that I look and see that it has gone by so fast, and that my sweet baby Luke isn't going to be the baby anymore! But I meet with my surgeon on Friday to schedule my c-section! I can't believe it! I am so excited to see our family change. I am sure it will be an adjustment for Luke but I'm sure he will love his little brother (or sister, my dr. still thinks its a girl...) and keep us all on our toes.

2 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

You look great, so you don't know what you are having? You just asume it is a boy? Well not much time left so just enjoy. C-section sounds nice, now that I am down to 1 1/2 weeks. Good luck.

Couple of Hunt's said...

AHHH it could be a girl!! What, I didn't know that. How crazy!! And WOW you are close, that is even crazier!!! But I am so excited.