Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6 years? Where has the time gone?

Wow, I can not believe Caleb and I have been married for 6 years! It really seems to have gone by too fast. It has been fun and there have been some struggles, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change any of it. Together we have grown closer and learned a lot and I look forward to spending eternity with my wonderful, sweet husband, Caleb. And while I am pretty sure that he will never read this, (he is against the whole blogging thing, because blog isn't a real word....you just have to know him :o) I can say without a doubt that I married the perfect man for me. He can sure be goofy, and sometimes doesn't know when to quit....but he is such a good daddy and supportive husband, and I couldn't have asked for more!

Here is a run down of the last 6 years......

7 moves
1 kiddo (with one more less than a month away)
2 dogs
1 quad
1 Harley Davidson
1 house fire
4 deer
1 elk
countless coyotes, prairie dogs, and other varmints
and way too many guns to mention or bother counting

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you have had such a wonderful time with each other.