Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

What a lucky mom I am! I can't believe this was my 3rd mothers day being a mom! It is crazy! Anyway, it was fun. Caleb made a very yummy breakfast. He is such a sweetheart. He made pancakes and sausage and bacon and eggs and even made this strawberry sauce/syrup for the pancakes, yum. Then he made dinner for us too!
When I went to pick up Luke from nursery after church they had made paper flowers to give to all their moms, I think the teachers had made them already and just put the kids names on them, but I think Luke picked out the prettiest ones for me! He was so excited about them that I never really got to hold them until I was getting him out of the car when we got home, and that was only because he needed 2 hands to climb out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

haha! That's really cute. I hope you had a great Mother's Day