Friday, May 23, 2008

stubborn baby

For the last...i don't even know how many dr. appointments.....I have not progressed. When I say that I mean....I could literally be pregnant forever if I was not having a c-section! At least with Luke I dilated to a 2! I know I already have the c-section scheduled and all but if I did happen to go into labor now that I am past 37 weeks they would just go ahead and not make me wait. So I was hoping, but my dr said not to hold my breath. Maybe this little one is going to be just as stubborn (if not more) than his big brother! Oh Boy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Walk!!! McKay was a week and a half late so I went walking and had him the next day. I walked like 2 miles or something like that. My friend who just had her baby was tired of being pregnant so I took her on a walk and she had her baby the next day. She wasn't over due or anything like that. I don't know if it was just a coincidence but you might want to try, just in case.
I hope the baby comes soon so that you are not so miserable! Good luck!