Tuesday, August 26, 2008

12 Weeks Old!

Well today Ryan is 12 weeks. We went to the doctor yesterday, poor kiddo had to get his shots (i know he was supposed to get them a month ago but the stupid receptionist at the Dr. office screwed up and scheduled us for when the Dr. was out of town so we got pushed way back...). Anyway, he is such a cutie, he smiles and smiles, epically at his daddy. He fake coughs to get Calebs attention and then smiles and coos at him. He was smiling at the nurse just as she poked him with the needle, needless to say she lost the smile.
My chubby kids.....


Ryan weighs 15 pounds and is 25 inches long, and he sleeps all night!
(at 12 weeks Luke was 16lbs 12 oz and 27 inches!)


At 2 years 9 months Luke is 37 lbs and 36 inches tall! and doesn't sleep all night!

He is almost potty trained too! Don't ask me how I did it because I didn't. I tried and tried and he would never work with me, then all of a sudden it has been 3 weeks since I have changed a poopy diaper of his and so I put him in underwear, and as long as he isn't engrossed in a movie or busy playing he will go pee in the potty! I am so excited! What a big boy!


I sure love my boys, they are so different but much fun!

No comments: