Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mountian Man


Well with hunting season coming up my husband goes into mountain man mode. He and his family got drawn for deer and turkey this year. I found a couple of pictures of him with his full facial hair. I'm not real fond of it but he thinks its kind of fun, whatever....The top one is on Lukes 1st birthday. Caleb and his dad had Bull elk tags here in the same unit we live in. This is over by Heber. His dad shot one and all the trees had fallen across the road from the fire and they spent several hours cutting trees and moving them, lucky for them it had snowed that night so they didn't get too warm!

The second picture is of Caleb and his dad. He is really close to his dad so he loves these pictures. They had deer in the bottom one, they love to hunt white tails! And these deer are seriously the smallest thing I have ever seen. I think his last deer the total weight of the meat was about 25 lbs! They are about the size of a large dog. I don't think there has been a year since I met Caleb that he has not left for a week in October to go hunt deer!

1 comment:

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!