Wednesday, August 20, 2008

House for sale

Well I am so sad to do this! We are putting our house up for sale. Caleb has less than 2 months left at the paper mill and we will be moving. So it must be done! If you know of anyone looking for a house send them our way! Everything is new in it. Seriously less than a year ago we replaced everything, kitchen cabinets, counter tops, appliances, laminate flooring, carpet, bathtubs and bathroom floors are tiled, EVERYTHING is new! This is probably the closest I was to ever having a NEW house and I picked out everything that I wanted to live with forever and now it will all be someone elses. I'm very sad because I think its all beautiful. Oh well....it just things right? sniff sniffHere is the Kitchen

It used to be so small but we added this strip of cabinets and moved the fridge, now there is TONS of room in there!

Hall bathroom

Master bath, I love this tile! We put it on the floor and liked it so much we decided to put it in the shower too, and it looks so awesome!

Anyway, if you know of anyone interested in a house, we are listing it for $135,000. 3 bedrooms 2 baths, a huge kitchen, family room and a living room. Approx. 1500 sq. ft. sniff sniff

2 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

Your house is beautiful! Not that that helps the situation at all...I hope that you are able to sell it quickly.

Aunt Bec said...

I love the kitchen. It is hard to see something that you have put so much work into and then leave it. Hang in there! You guys are in my prayers.