Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flags should be lowered to half mast


As I sat at my computer tonight, watching John McCain give his concession speech, I couldn't help but think about the future of our country and what a dark, horrible time this country is going to go through in the next 4 years. I want to set the record straight. I am by no means racist, I am a patriot and I would not even support a natural born white citizen of this country if he would not sing the national anthem or stand with respect and pledge allegiance to our flag. I am not looking forward to the horrible things that will happen to our country with this new president. I do not respect him, I never will. I am very ashamed of the people of this country that voted in someone who shows such disrespect to those who have fought and died for the freedoms he will try to take away, when they could have (SHOULD HAVE) voted for someone who fought for our country, was a prisoner of war and came home with HONOR when he could have very well revealed secrets and trashed his country but endured such torment and pain. I am very ashamed, and its so sad that we all have to pay for their mistakes and stupidity. May God have pity on them.

No comments: