Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I was jinxed!

Less than a month ago my dad was riding in my car with me taking Luke to go get stitches and he told me 'welcome to the life of having boys'. Well I thought about that last night about 10:30 as I was driving to meet our family doctor, Dr. Dewitt. (Awesome guy, we absolutely LOVE him.) In the last 3 years I don't know how many house calls or times we have met him at his house to check on one of my boys (caleb and luke) so we didn't have to go to the ER and sit for hours. So he seemed to not be surprised to get a call from me so late last night and told me he would see me at the clinic in 3 minutes.


Luke was sent to get a pull up on his bum and decided to play in the hall closet instead. He hit my ironing board and it knocked binoculars off the shelf and he now has 3 stitches and a bald spot on top of his head. I'm kind of concerned that this is his second set of stitches in less than a month! I hope that these emergency visits to our favorite doctor slow down!

2 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

YIKES!!! At least it happened after pictuers right? Thank goodness for good and willing doctors!! (weren't we joking about him falling and getting more stitches when we were doing pics? HAHA sorry it really isn't funny.)

Jennifer said...

Yikes! I am trying to put stuff like this off as long as possible (like I can control it ;o)) with my boy, but now that we will have two pretty soon....I'm sure they will get into some trouble together. I'm just not looking forward to it!