Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day with the TURKEYS!

It isn't very often that we get all of my parents grand kids together all at once, so today when Cole brought his girls over we took advantage and tried to get 9 kids under the age of 6 to hold still and smile at the same time.....Let me tell you before you attempt this.....ITS IMPOSSIBLE! But they had fun and are now full of marshmallows! But it is fun to get have all my brothers together, I just wish we would have gotten a sibling picture, oh well!


All the Packard grandkids (plus grandpa and my sister in-law)
Left to right: Egan, Payden, Aften, Tyrel, Riley, Ali, Blake, Luke, Ryan

The twins would not sit without screaming so we had to get Carrie to sit in....and my dad, well he wouldn't quit screaming unless he was holding the baby, so, well we let him sit in too...lol

All the boys, Will has three with mine

Tyrel, Egan and Luke, These three are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Ali, Ty-ty, Egan and Luke. This little girl is so prissy but yet she is always in the middle of wrestling with the boys! She is a Doll!




Anyway, it was a good thanksgiving. Its always fun to get everyone together and have food. We really have a lot to be thankful for, I hope everyone takes a moment and thinks of all the things that they are blessed with. And remember, Our worst day is better than a lot of peoples best day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! I didn't know your parents had so many grandkids! Isn't it fun when family gets together?!
To answer your question to my picture, we spend Thanksgiving in Pinetop. It was so nice to be up there again. I just never realized how little there is to do!
Anyway, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!