Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween! a little late i know!


Halloween was so much fun this year! Usually Caleb is out hunting so its just me and Luke. This year Caleb decided to head out a day late and stay with us for Halloween! Soooo.....since Caleb was home, he made our costumes! Well we bought most of Lukes and Ryans but Caleb made Luke a 'real' Pirate hat. Then he got going on our costumes, he is so funny, and handy to have around! He really was excited for Halloween this year because he remembers only one time growing up that his family was not hunting and he actually got to go trick or treating, sad huh?

In our neighborhood we have been hit really hard in past years, so I was super prepared this year, I had 15 bags of miniature candy bars, we had 8 kids come! What in the world am I going to do with all this candy!?!?? We only took the boys to a few houses, mostly family....And luke STILL made out like a bandit with candy! Spoiled kid!

What a cute pirate huh?
The inspiration was the veggie tales 'pirates who don't do anything'
(favorite movie of the week)

Ryan was our adorable Bumble Bug.
He had no wings so we can't really call him a bee!


Isn't this awesome! He spray painted a hat and broom for his helmut!

I was cleopatra, Caleb made this one too.

2 comments:

Zonnie said...

Wow! Talk about talented hubby! You guys look like you had fun!!

Aunt Bec said...

I am amazed. How are things going for you these days? Sorry to hear about Luke's stitches. Hope things are good. Let me know if I can do anything for you.