Monday, November 10, 2008

SNOW!

Wow, it snowed last night! And to make it even more exciting, it is still here at 8:30 this morning! I love it! Its November so I guess its allowed to get winter-ish. And can I just say, I am SO glad October is over? What a horrible month it was for me! I guess it wasn't all bad but it was very stressful but good things did come out of it. Caleb got laid off from his job at the paper mill but he did get a call back so he has a job even though he was out of a job for 2 weeks. It was a lot of fun to have him home. We had no money and he felt bad that we couldn't do anything for my birthday, but he was sweet enough to make me a birthday cake (with the help of our biggest boy) it was so yummy and it was cute to watch them master the kitchen! Now they are ready for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Zonnie said...

Awesome! So does this mean that you don't have to sell your house and move??