Friday, December 5, 2008

How fast they grow....

Well on Wednesday my little Ryan was 6 months old! I can't believe it! I just barely brought him home from the hospital with tiny little bird legs and a car seat that engulfed him, now I can't hardly pull pants up over his chubby little thighs and his legs hang over his car seat! I love every stage they grow into, its fun to watch them change, but dang he is so good at being a baby I would just love to keep him the snuggly, happy, adorable baby he is! But I can't.

Anyway, my boys have the best grandma! My mom started this silly little 6 month birthday party for my oldest nephew who is now 6. So even though Ryan was treated to squash we celebrated his 6th month! Caleb thinks it is so dumb so we did it while he was at work! I think its cute, we usually put a little candle in a chocodille and everyone gets a bite or something. But I think it will be something fun to tell the boys about when they get bigger, they may just roll their eyes and think it was silly but they will always know that Grandma thinks they are special and loves to celebrate her grand kids.

No comments: