Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was good! It was really fun with Luke this year, he understood about Santa and that being naughty would get you rocks in your stocking instead of candy. We kept it small and simple as far as the presents go. Our boys are little and we want them to appreciate the things they have and not have the gimmies. All total, (i am quite proud of this too...) there were 10 presents under our tree this morning. There were a few that Grandma & Grandpa Cate brought on Tuesday that got opened cause Grandpa said they could...lol. But we had a very enjoyable Christmas, it is nice to focus on family and being together rather than fighting the crowds and stressing over money.

I think that my favorite thing that my boys got were slippers that my mom made for them. When we were little my mom would crochet us these same slippers and it brought back lots of memories of running and sliding on the kitchen floor!

No comments: