Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures!

Oh my gosh! We had a friend take family pictures for us a couple of weeks ago and I just got them back today and they are SO AWESOME! Luke was such a ham for the camera, as he is for everything, but she got some really cute pictures of Luke being Luke! Ryan was still a little young to interact but he so just fat a happy so his were cute too. But what I really love is that she made me look good in them! She probably junked the ones that I looked bad in (thanks!) but I just can't stop looking at them! They are so good, I can't decide which one to use for our Christmas card this year! So if you get a Christmas card from us with a thousand pix on it, you know why! Here are just a few of them, enjoy!

Oh and if you want to hire this genius photographer, her name is Tiana and I'm not sure how she feels about me posting her phone number on my blog.....so I will post her blog address and you can get a hold of her there! Anyway, its coupleofhunts.blogspot.com.

Thank you so much Tiana! You are amazing!














2 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

Ah thank you Audra! I had so much fun doing them. Honestly I didn't delete any pics, you got all of them. I couldn't get rid of any because they turned out so good..even the candid ones!! Again thanks, and I am so glad that you like them!

Chet, Shelly and the 3 little peas in our pod said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! Great pics! I am so jealous. Those big blue eyes are so amazing!