Friday, December 26, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

Well that is just what Ryan got! Well his 2 bottom teeth. He was sucking on a cookie last night and he got it down to a small piece so I took it away and swept his mouth with my finger to make sure there were no pieces to choke on and...I felt something! So I rubbed my finger around and found 2 little tiny baby teeth! I was really surprised because he never got grouchy! Not once did I see swollen gums, not even a hint of a fever and no sign of teeth coming in at all! I am so happy! Not for the teeth, cause I have already been bitten, but that my sweet chubby, happy baby wasn't in pain for his teeth! If the gypsy's had been in town when Luke was teething he would have been down the road (not really, but it was bad).

No comments: